There’s no better place for a wine enthusiast to vacation than the impeccable Napa Valley. With more than 400 wineries, beautiful vineyards, top-rated restaurants, and a variety of lavish resorts, this is a fantastic vacation opportunity for everyone to enjoy.
Timeshares in Napa can match your rich vacation experience, and the resale company SellMyTimeshareNow.com offers a great selection. You’ll find these spacious, well-appointed accommodations on their site for a small fraction of the retail cost. Obtain a high-end vacation for an unbelievably affordable price in this premier vacation destination.
A Napa timeshare offers you large, comfortable suites equipped with all the conveniences of home paired with the high-end amenities of a lavish resort. Some of the most notable Napa timeshare resorts are RiverPointe Napa Valley and Vino Bello Resort. Each offers their own unique experience and flair while giving you easy access to the most sought-after places in Napa Valley.
RiverPointe Napa Valley
Discover a quiet escape while being mere minutes from the lively Oxbow District. This riverfront resort property will encourage you to kick back and relax while enjoying the beautiful natural surroundings. Stay in a cozy studio or a spacious one-bedroom condo, depending on your needs. The studios feature a convenient kitchenette, a queen bed, and a shared deck–a perfect retreat for two. The one-bedroom provides two beds to sleep up to four with a fully equipped kitchen, and a living room to enjoy.
During your stay, take advantage of all there is to do nearby:
- RiverPointe Napa Valley is located at the start of the Silverado Trail and is just a short drive away from hundreds of wineries such as Mumm Napa, Stags Leap, and Rombauer.
- The Silverado trail is a quieter, less traveled area, allowing you to be able to converse with the winery owners and learn more intimate details about their craft.
- The Napa Valley Wine Train is also close by. Indulge in delicious meals paired with local wines while exploring Napa Valley by rail.
- The area boasts a variety of wine tour companies that will transport you to different local wineries. This is especially convenient for those arriving by plane, as you will not need to rent a car to visit all the wineries.
Vino Bello Resort
A true luxury experience awaits you at Vino Bello Resort. Featuring Old World Tuscan charm, breathtaking views of vine-covered hills, and incomparable service–guests can relish in a fantastic wine country experience they won’t soon forget. Accommodation options include studios, one-, and two-bedroom suites with high-end amenities such as kitchenettes or full kitchens, en-suite jacuzzi tubs, plasma televisions, furnished patios or balconies, and a washer and dryer. Most rooms even come with a complimentary bottle of wine upon your arrival.
Experience all the wonderful local attractions in close proximity to Vino Bello Resort:
- Adjacent property, Meritage Resort, has a partnership with Vino Bello Resort. This allows guests to take advantage of the additional amenities they offer such as the Estate Wine Cave and Meritage Wine Tasting Bar.
- étoile Wine Lounge at Domaine Chandon is a local restaurant that offers Chandon food and a delectable wine experience. Enjoy music, cocktails, and appetizers Saturday nights after 9:00 PM.
- The Chardonnay Golf Club is an 18 hole course that meanders through over 150 acres of Chardonnay and Merlot vineyards for a beautiful and pleasantly challenging golf experience.
- See wine country by bike with Napa Valley Bike Tours. Choose a self-guided or guided bike tour with a variety of route options to match your skill level and desired experience.