Here’s What I’m Reading!
Today’s roundup of travel highlights, news, travel tips & wine insight from around the inter webs.
- It’s simple daily tasks that will help improve your travel balance at home and while away.
- Visiting Thailand? Don’t forget to check out Koh Tao. Here are some amazing things to do in Koh Tao Thailand and some awesome beachside hangouts
- Morocco wants to invest in solar energy, and what they’re planning will be the largest in the world…
- I’ve always wanted to visit British Colombia. Between unmatched river and lake fishing, secluded hikes, “Secret Cove’s.” and an all around out outdoorsy feel unlike nowhere else in the world — what more can an outdoor enthusiast ask for?
- Did you know they have beehives on top of the Waldorf Astoria?
- There’s something about old castle ruins that bring out child-like nostalgia for me. Here are some amazing German Castle Ruins that are worth a visit
- Piemonte (Piedmont) Italy is one of the countries best quality wine producing regions. It’s also extraordinarily beautiful. Here’s how to find good quality Barolo and more.
Featured image courtesy Wine Wankers!